So, I decided to get rid of the Affiliates part on my page. I didn’t have many affiliates anyway, and it just…I don’t know, made no sense at all. I’ll keep the Loved ones though, obviously. But usually I don’t follow requests, I just put people on there when I like their pages and know them one way or another. So unless we know each other, there’s no need to bother asking, sorry. You might have noticed that there are two new people on there: Amy and Lisa. I know them both from the wonderful CodeGrrl Forums.
It is really amazing how many new friends I made ever since I got into this whole fanlisting madness. I’m so glad I discovered that. It’s really addicitive I tell you. I always tell myself, ok this will be the last fanlisitng for a while and a few minutes later I find myself applying for another one. I just can’t stop. Anyone know a cure?
So, I was supposed to pick up Eliza tomorrow, but some things came up, so we had to put it off till monday. Still very much looking forward to seeing her again, though. 🙂
A day late, but whatever…the friday five
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? At around 8:30 usually. Yeah, no job…
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? Not really. I get up at the same time as during the week
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? I turn on my computer and then go to the bathroom. When I’m back my computer is already waiting for me to check my mails.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? Not really that long. Don’t know exactly.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? Our kitchen! 🙂