Winter is coming, and it’s coming fast. At least that’s how it seems. I’m sitting here with socks, but my feet are still freezing cold. It’s only September, and a few weeks ago we were melting, because it was too hot. The weather sure is weird. It’s supposed to get a bit warmer again this weekend, and I hope that’s true.
Today I handed over the Movies category to Anna. I’m sure she’ll do a great job. And I can finally concentrate on my Stage Shows and Places more, and above all, I might be able to get MalcolmGets.Com finished some time soon. And there’s also Secret Obsession and several fanlistings. We’ll see how that goes.
Son’t know what else to write about, so I’m gonna continue with the usual Friday memes.
The Friday Five
1. Is the name you have now the same name that’s on your birth certificate? If not, what’s changed?
It’s still the same.
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
I’d change my middle name, I really don’t like it. Don’t get me wrong I like it on other people, it just doesn’t fit me.
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
I was named after my grandmothers. 🙂
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
I don’t really hate any names, just dislike, and that would be my middle name. Love? Mmmmh, I love a lot of names. Just a small selection: Janine, Leigh, Brandon, Justin, Justine
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn’t it?
It’s dead on accurate. I was very surprised when I read it. Everything bold is true:
Your first name of Anna has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature. It gives you a creative ability in art, music, singing, or fancywork and an appreciation for refined surroundings. Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason. As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs. Your desire for peace at any price can result in going out of your way to avoid arguments and confrontation or hurting the feelings of others. Also, budgeting can be a problem as you enjoy spending money and can easily ignore being practical.
1. What was the first music video you remember seeing? What was memorable?
Mmmh, that’s a hard question. I think it must’ve been a Queen music video, a friend borrowed me her Greatest Flix tape, and I think that’s what I saw first.
2. What was your favorite music video as a teenager? Why?
a-ha’s “Take on me” video. I just loved it was done and Morten was sooooo hooottt! He’s still hot today! :hearts:
3. How often did you watch MTV as a teen? How often now? Why has this changed, if at all?
I think I watched MTV and Viva (German music channel) nonstop as soon as I came home from school. Today I don’t watch it anymore at all. Don’t know, just isn’t my thing anymore. Don’t like most of the music they’re playing nowadays.
4. Did “video kill the radio star,” as The Buggles asserted in their 1980 song of the same title? Why or why not?
No, I don’t think so, really. Personally, I’d choose the radio over MTV any day. You have a bigger variety, lots of different stations to choose from.
5. What is the best music video ever made? Why?
Tough one. I really loved Michael Jackson’s Black or White video, I loved how it was made, all the different people fading into each other. And the message it brought across was just great.