As some of you might have read in my LJ, I actually went out to a party last night. Haven’t done that in aaaages. And it felt really good, even though most of the time the music was crappy. We didn’t go for long, ’cause Christine had a class at 8 in the morning. We decided to go to another party together in two weeks though. It’s a farewell party for the English students who attended the university for this semester.
Anyway, on to more stuff….my To-Do List, in no particular order:
finish the NDW fanlisting
make the Snow White fanlisting
– keep working on MalcolmGets.com
update Stage Shows at TFL.org
– make tons of Screencaps (several movies)
mail Greencard Lottery application
– copy CitC episodes for Susanne
– copy Amour video on CD for several people
– make Malcolm MP3 CD for Melanie
More will be added as I think of it.
Now for the usual weekend stuff.
The Friday Five
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
That was Alex, he lived right next door and we were friends since maybe the age of 2 or 3?
2. Are you still in touch with this person?
No way. We grew apart in 5th grade.
3. Do you have a current close friend?
That’s a tough question, honestly I don’t really have one.
4. How did you become friends with this person?
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
I think I posted about her in my blog before…that would be Danielle. I stayed with her and her mom during a school exchange in the USA and she was like my sister. I’d love to see her again. So far I had no luck finding her. 🙁
The Weekly Wrapup
1. Do you like stormy weather? Why or why not?
In General I really like it. Thunderstorms are great! I love to watch the lightning. But when it comes to my computer I hate them! I’m scared my baby will get hurt.
2. What do you do when a storm breaks in the middle of the night?
If I actually wake up…try to fall asleep again.
3. When you were a child, where did you think the thunder and lightning came from?
The people up in heaven are having a big fight.
4. Describe your favorite and/or worst stormy memory.
Favorite would be the thunderstorm in Monument Valley. It was a gorgeous sight, even though it almost blew our tent away. We spend a long time running around the tent, trying to make sure it doesn’t actually fly away. Other people weren’t as lucky. 2 or 3 tents landed in the valley